With the Pacific Coast Highway and beautiful beaches just minutes from Calabasas, Dr. Costanzo knows you want to be bikini ready this year. If your current figure isn’t the hourglass shape you’ve been longing for since high school, let Dr. Costanzo help with a breast augmentation.
Dr. Costanzo has performed over 6,000 breast augmentation procedures for women in Calabasas over his 33 years of experience. Women who are lacking confidence because of their figure are able to add fullness and restore their youthful breasts through this top plastic surgery procedure. Dr. Costanzo’s artful approach and advanced expertise as a board-certified plastic surgeon are just some of the reasons that women from all over California flock to his practice every year.
Understanding Breast Augmentation With Dr. Costanzo
To improve the appearance of your breasts, Dr. Costanzo will perform the breast augmentation procedure using all or some of the following techniques to achieve a look you’ll be proud of:
- Revise the shape of your breasts, making your breasts symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing
- Add lift to your breasts, raising them to a more youthful position
- Increase the size and projection of your breasts
Dr. Costanzo only employs the use of breast implants that are FDA-approved and proven effective at providing beautiful, natural-looking results for his patients.
Your Consultation With Dr. Costanzo
To determine the best approach for your breast augmentation, Dr. Costanzo will spend ample time during a one-on-one consultation in his Calabasas area office. While you are at your appointment, the two of you will discuss:
- The different types of breast implants available. He will review the different benefits of using round versus shaped implants, what is a gummy bear implant and explain how each would look on you.
- The different breast implant placement options. Depending on the shape of your breasts, position of your nipples, and elasticity of your skin, Dr. Costanzo will recommend either submuscular placement (under the pectoral muscle), or subglandular placement (over the pectoral muscle).
- The different sizes and shapes of breast implants for your breast augmentation. While many women focus on a bra size as their goal, Dr. Costanzo stresses the importance of focusing on the fullness of the breasts. In addition to your overall desired results, the size and shape of the implant will be determined by the size of your chest and your body type.
A Breast Augmentation Can Help You Hit The Beach With Confidence!
Rest assured that Dr. Costanzo only employs the use of proven surgical techniques during his Calabasas breast augmentation procedures. His desire is to provide you with natural-looking results through a safe procedure, resulting in as little downtime as possible.
If you’ve been storing that itsy-bitsy bikini in the back of your drawer for years, it’s time to pull it out and get it ready! Let Dr. Costanzo help you get the hourglass figure you’ve been dreaming of and strut your stuff on our beautiful beaches!
Contact his office in Calabasas today at (805) 373-9919 to get started.